Michael Hulleman is an experienced copywriter, designer, proposal writer, and search optimization practitioner with over a decade of experience facilitating and executing creative marketing campaigns.
He has written content for a number of leading international brands such as EXO Travel, Trivago, Hootsuite, Ninja Outreach, BigCommerce, Mouser Electronics, Adidas, Men’s Health, Budget Car Rentals, and Scania Trucks among others.
The majority of his copywriting has drawn upon his experience in marketing, search optimization, travel, health, and technology. Projects are most often in a “ghost writing” capacity for a range of search optimization agencies in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Best selling, self-published author
- Ghost-writer of over 3,000 articles for UK and Canadian-based SEO companies
- 2,645 completed tasks on Textmaster
- Travel, technology, and marketing are his favorite topics
- Potent keyword research skills that balance your ideal buyer's needs and Google's top ranking factors to ensure readership over time
- Excels at writing copy that converts; landing pages, website copy, blog posts, white papers, cases studies, product or service pages, website or SEO proposals and transcription
The voice, perspective, and demographic of every copywriting project is unique, and it’s important for Michael to demonstrate his writing ability to you with carefully selected examples of his work. If you would like to view industry-specific writing examples, please fill out the contact form below. To learn more about our other freelance services click here.
In the meantime, you may find these posts helpful in making your hiring decision:
- Hotel Marketing Guides: Hotelier's Guide to Influencer Marketing and Reputation Management
- Search Optimization: 5 Ways Travel Bloggers Can Improve Drone Video Traffic (YouTube SEO Infographic)
- Search Optimization: How to Increase Sales by Tweaking Your Keywords
- Technology: 10 Bitcoin Scams, Criticisms, and Myths Explained
- Long Form: Thailand Visas Explained
- Lifestyle: How to Overcome 30 Realistic Obstacles to Becoming a Digital Nomad
- Sponsored Posts: Click here to view all sponsored posts
EXCLUSIVE FLEXJOBS DISCOUNT FOR DIGITAL NOMADSHobo with a Laptop readers get an exclusive discount on FlexJobs until the end of August --FlexJobs is the top-rated remote job site on our Digital Nomad Job Site Directory.
Use the NOMAD promo code to receive the following discounts:
$44.95 for 12 months of FlexJobs (10% off) $23.95 for 3 months of FlexJobs (20% off) $9.95 for 1 month of FlexJobs (30% off)
Learn how to get your first entry-level remote job with our how-to guide here.