Hobo with a Laptop™️ site policies, updated August 23, 2021. By visiting this website you agree to these site policies. If you do not agree with these policies it is your responsibility to leave this website immediately.
No content on this website is to be considered legal or financial advice and comes with no guarantees or warranty.
Content on this website is intended for entertainment and/or general information purposes/uses only.
This website contains affiliate links whereby the site owner(s) may make a small percentage of item purchase prices at no additional cost to the consumer.
All offers mentioned throughout Hobo with a Laptop are subject to change, such as free credit provided by Airbnb for signing up through our link. We are not responsible or liable for any circumstances that may arise from a third-party changing their offer terms, eligibility, or ending them altogether. As offers are subject to change, we cannot guarantee our content is up to date.
Do your research. We do not encourage or endorse breaking any law of the countries you visit. Working online may be illegal with certain travel visas, and we do not assume any liability for consequences that result from failing to respect immigration laws of any country you visit. This is why we believe that generating a passive income is so important.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your entertainment and/or general information purposes/uses only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website and/or used with permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Images and screenshots of copyrighted materials or content that does not belong to us are used under fair use protection for commentary or criticism.
If you provide us with your email address, we will email you and retain your email address until you hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletter. We will not sell your email address, or give it away.
Please read this privacy notice from the folks over at WordPress for an intimate understanding of how WordPress websites use your data –when you visit a website, leave a comment, etc.
For FTC compliance: In some cases, we receive compensation from the companies whose products, services, and establishments we review, mention, or discuss. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. This site also uses affiliate links for products we personally recommend.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We use affiliate links for most off-site links, including but not limited to; Agoda, Affiliate Window (AWin), Booking.com, Commission Junction, Shareasale, ConvertKit, GetResponse, MailChimp, iTunes, Fiverr, Bluehost, Siteground, Hubstaff, Freelancer.com, and others.
According to the FDA, we cannot make any health claims without telling you that “these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease”.
The information contained in this website is for entertainment and/or general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hobo with a Laptop and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hobo with a Laptop. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hobo with a Laptop takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Like many other web sites, Hobo with a Laptop makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user\’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Some examples of cookies and web beacons that we currently use include Google Analytics, Google Adsense, and Facebook Pixel.
All visitors are subject to their respective privacy policies and terms of service in addition to our own.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Hobo with a Laptop and other sites on the Internet.
Hobo with a Laptop has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
This website and its content is copyright of Michael Hulleman © Hobo with a Laptop 2012 – 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and link to “https://hobowithalaptop.com”
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content on this website, domain, and/or any of its subdomains. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on Hobo with a Laptop without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification via our Contact Us page, please be sure to include the words “DMCA TAKE DOWN NOTICE” in the subject field.
These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. If you choose to submit a notification please remember that you are initiating a legal process, and misuse (ie. false claims) of this legal process may result in legal consequences.
Guest Blog Post Authors and Comment Authors
Guest blog post authors and post comment authors are completely responsible (and liable) for any copyright infringement or DMCA noncompliance through the submission of content (text, images, video, etc).
If you find that an author has infringed on your copyright(s), please notify us directly and we will provide any contact information we have on file for the author in question.
If we become aware that one of our guest blog authors or users or comment authors is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user and remove their content from our website.
All viewpoints of guest blog post authors are their own, and do not reflect the opinions of Hobo with a Laptop or its contributors. Comments submitted by website visitors that are too long may not be published.