You’ve come to the right place!
Let me introduce myself. I’m Oshin Salilig-Hulleman, one-half of Hobo with a Laptop and I’ve been providing beautiful, high converting pins to small and mid-sized businesses since 2016.
Business meets Pinterest
Want to know what clients think? Here’s some feedback from my most recent projects:
Get pins that will stand out from the crowd and convince people to click!
Unfortunately, not everyone can design beautiful, high converting pins like these…
…but if you hire me to manage your Pinterest profile, I will create outstanding pins that will get people interested in your brand, click through to your site, or buy your products and services.
For more examples of my work, please visit us on Flickr.
So how much is it going to cost?
My pricing structure is very simple. You can order by pin ($5 each) or pick one of the packages below for a discounted price. Delivery times are estimated.
|Package Type||What's Included?||Price||Delivery|
|10 PACK||10 pins||$55||24 hours|
|20 PACK||20 pins||$95||48 hours|
|30 PACK||30 pins||$140||48 hours|
|50 PACK||50 pins||$230||4 days|
Not quite what you’re looking for?
That’s okay. I can create a custom order for you. The bigger the order, the better the discount!
All you need to do is specify the text and URL for your pin. The standard pin size is 735×1250 but if you need it to be shorter or longer, just let me know!
Once you get your high quality professionally designed pinnable graphics, you can post them on your Pinterest. The best part is that you can keep posting the same pin over and over. Post it on your main board, your other boards, group boards, and even on your site to encourage people to check out your stuff!
Bah! I don’t need Pinterest.
But you do! You see, Pinterest is an awesome social network/visual search engine that can help you get your business out there and gain more sales! It’s not anymore just a place for women to save lovely wedding and interior decor ideas. It’s for everyone who wants to look for the perfect product or service!
So whether you’re in the business of selling solar panels or giving life advice to millennials, Pinterest has just the right kind of audience for you. Don’t believe me? Check out these stats!
- Pinterest currently has more than 150 million users on it. (Source)
- Pinterest’s estimated value is 12.3 billion and it’s expected to earn as much as 600 million by the end of 2017. (Source)
- All generations including boomers, gen Xers, and millennials like to use Pinterest. Even income earners across all brackets like it! Half of Pinterest users earn a minimum of $50,000 per year with 10% making greater than $125,000. (Source, source)
- It has the highest sales conversion rate among all social media platforms. Furthermore, Pinterest is the millennial’s most preferred social media for shopping. (Source)
- Pinterest resonates with millennials the most. So much so that 47% of them said they purchased something online after pinning it. (Source)
- 71% of millennials also said that they go to Pinterest to get recommendations on products to buy. (Source)
- Compared to Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest users are the most likely to buy exclusively online thanks to its easy purchasing features like rich pins and price drop notifications. (Source)
- Even if a user does decide to buy offline, 72% of them still use Pinterest to help them decide what to purchase. 93% use it to plan their purchase while 87% said they purchased something because of Pinterest. (Source)
- 47% of Pinterest users are more likely to discover new brands and services compared to other social media platforms. 83% said they would rather follow a brand than a celebrity. (Source)
- 70% of sales from Pinterest’s Promoted Pins come from new customers. This means you don’t have to be an established brand to get noticed by users. (Source)
- Promoted pins are 7 times more likely to convert a user than traditional marketing. (Source)
One last thing:
Here’s why you should hire me…
🗸 Get the best value for your money. Pricing includes image sourcing, title optimisation, and branding. If you do a batch order (minimum 10), you get a discount. The more orders, the higher the discount.
🗸 I have created hundreds of pins, some which have been repinned more than 500K times!
🗸 I will source all high-quality images for you.
🗸 I have 6 years of copywriting experience and keyword optimisation.
🗸 I have a fast turnaround time (less than 48 hours for most packages).
🗸 Purchases include a round of revisions for NO FEE.
Exclusive Digital Nomad How-to Guide for Chiang MaiChiang Mai, Thailand is the "digital nomad capital of the world", and Hobo with a Laptop readers can get an inside look at this popular destination with Digital Nomad Escape Plan; a 200-page ebook written by nomads, for nomads.
Updated annually, and now completely free.