“You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.”
– Anthony Bourdain
This Anthony Bourdain inspired tote bag is exclusive to the Hobo with a Laptop Merch Shop and was designed in memory of the legend himself, with a hint of Japanese influence, to also pay homage to the city he loved –Tokyo, Japan.
Bourdain once told a reporter for Maxim magazine;
“If I had to agree to live in one country, or even one city, for the rest of my life, never leaving it, I’d pick Tokyo in a second”.
A spacious and legendary tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters –while being constantly reminded of the man who helped show you the way.
Great for picnics, share a meal with someone who inspires you.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)