Michael Hulleman is an experienced copywriter, designer, and search optimization practitioner with over a decade of experience facilitating and executing creative marketing campaigns.
He has written content for a number of leading global brands such as Adidas, Trivago, Men’s Health, Hootsuite, Ninja Outreach, BigCommerce, Mouser Electronics, Budget Car Rentals, and Scania Trucks among others.
The majority of his copywriting has drawn upon his experience in marketing, search optimization, travel, health, and technology. Projects are most often in a “ghost writing” capacity for a range of search optimization agencies in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
With his unique voice and writing style, Michael can breathe life into even the most dry topics, word after word.
- Best selling, self-published author
- Ghost-writer of over 3,000 articles for UK and Canadian-based SEO companies
- 2,645 completed tasks on Textmaster
- Travel, technology, and marketing are his favorite topics
- Potent keyword research skills that balance your ideal buyer’s needs and Google’s top ranking factors to ensure readership over time
- Excels at writing copy that converts; landing pages, website copy, blog posts, white papers, cases studies, product or service pages, website or SEO proposals and transcription
A Unique Lifestyle
You have a successful online business.
So, where is everyone?
Contact Michael today to add value to whatever you’re currently working on.
The voice, perspective, and demographic of every copywriting project is unique, and it’s important for Michael to demonstrate his writing ability to you with carefully selected examples of his work. If you would like to view industry-specific writing examples, please fill out the contact form below. To learn more about our other freelance services click here.
- Technology: 5 Ways Travel Bloggers Can Improve Drone Video Traffic (YouTube SEO Infographic)
- Marketing: 42 Smart Ways to Increase Blog Traffic
- Long Form: Thailand Visas Explained
- Lifestyle: How to Overcome 30 Realistic Obstacles to Becoming a Digital Nomad
- SEO: How to Increase Sales by Tweaking Your Keywords
- Hotel Marketing Guides: Hotelier’s Guide to Influencer Marketing and Reputation Management
- Sponsored Posts: Click here to view all sponsored posts
What's Your Favorite Cryptocurrency?Ethereum is our jam --if you found this website useful, feel free to leave a tip with a cryptocurrency! Visit our blog often for fresh posts about travel, blogging tips, freelance, cryptocurrencies, and the tools we use on the road. You can also browse our remote job site directory here.
Other Helpful Links:
Free Chiang Mai Digital Nomad Guide for Hobo ReadersIf you're planning to become a travel blogger or digital nomad in the near future, we invite you to take a look at Digital Nomad Escape Plan; a full-fledged (almost) 200-page ebook to help you get started on your nomad travels in Chiang Mai, Thailand (and it's completely free).
You can download your free copy here.